This is how we help you in the fiscal area
We are here when you need us, you can ask your personal consultant any questions you may have on tax, labor and accounting matters through the channels available for communication.
Registration and start-up of your business:
- Registration and start-up of the business for SMEs at the beginning of their project/activity (notary expenses not included).
- Advice on the tax and labor structure appropriate to your business and activity.
- Asesoría Tramuntana will take care of the accounting, taxes and labor obligations of your business.
- Access to invoicing software so you can generate your invoices in a personalized way, budgets, management of your collections and payments.
- Upload your invoices of income and expenses in your personal area, where you will have backup of all of them, or if you prefer you can send us by email in Excel format.
- Access to accounting and tax information available for your business when you need it in the cloud, access your personal area, from any device and place.
- Legalization of accounting books and filing of annual accounts in the Commercial Registry.
- Unlimited invoices
- Electronic notification management
Tax assessment and filing:
Tax liquidation and presentation: Preparation and presentation of taxes to the AEAT:
- Periodic VAT (form 303) and Personal Income Tax returns (forms 111 and 115).
- Annual summaries of VAT (form 390) and Personal Income Tax (forms 180 and 190).
- Informative declarations (forms 347 and 349).
- Corporate income tax (form 200) and installment payments on account of the liquidation of corporate income tax (form 202).