Entrepreneurs and freelancers
This is how we help you in the fiscal area
Launch yourself to success… Asesoría Tramuntana helps you and guides you in the process of creating your project, registering as an autonomous for tax and labor formalities you need.
Do not get confused by procedures with the AEAT and social security. We think about you, that’s why we offer our mini self-employed rate for those who are brave enough to start their own business:
Registration and start-up of your business:
- As a PAE point we carry out the incorporation and registration AEAT and RETA for self-employed or companies through DUE (electronic single document).
- Advice for the start of your activity in the appropriate tax structure for your business and activity.
- Asesoría Tramuntana will take care of your accounting, taxes and labor obligations.
- Access to billing software so you can generate your invoices in a personalized way, budgets and keep your receipts and payments up to date.
- Add your income and expense invoices in the invoicing software we provide, where you will have a backup of all of them, or if you prefer you can send them to us by email in Excel format or upload them through the client portal.
- Access your business accounting and tax information whenever you need it in the cloud, access your personal area, from any device and anywhere.
Tax assessment and filing:
Preparation and presentation of taxes to the AEAT:
- Periodic VAT (form 303) and Personal Income Tax returns (forms 111 and 115).
- Annual summaries of VAT (form 390) and Personal Income Tax (forms 180 and 190).
- Informative declarations (forms 347 and 349).
- Income tax installment payments (forms 130 and 131).
We are here when you need us, you can ask your personal advisor any questions you may have on tax, labor and accounting matters through the means we provide you with.
All the above +
- Management of electronic notifications
- No invoice limits
- Annual income tax return-IRPF (includes income of 1 individual, self-employed)